Graduate student new to Mathematica would like to hire a tutor in

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131414] Graduate student new to Mathematica would like to hire a tutor in
  • From: jpsmith8488 at gmail.com
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2013 04:23:17 -0400 (EDT)

I am interested in finding an experienced Mathematica user in the Washington, D.C. whom I could hire for a few lessons to bring me up to speed on the basics and on using the add-on Experimental Data Analyst. Lessons could be held at a convenient Starbucks or at our offices in the Dirksen Senate Office Building on Capitol Hill. The hourly rate is negotiable. Thank you for your consideration.