eliminating script level change in a math cell...

  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Subject: [mg131343] eliminating script level change in a math cell...
  • From: Rob Holman <robholman at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Jun 2013 04:58:51 -0400 (EDT)
  • Newsgroups: comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica

Hi all:

I'm writing up a document that uses an "equals aligned" math cell from the writing palette.  The notation uses some fractions, which are being automatically shrunk down.  I'd like to know how to eliminate this behavior...

I tried looking at the underlying code (show expression) and inserting an AllowScriptLevelChange -> False, but that didn't work.  It's quite possible that this WOULD work, and that I'm trying to put it in the wrong place.

I also figure that I might be able to format the stylesheet to take care of this, but I don't know the command that would do it.

Thanks for any help!

Rob Holman