Re: Create Modelica Models within Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131346] Re: Create Modelica Models within Mathematica
  • From: "John Reed" <88ka5qep88 at sbcglobal.net>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2013 03:28:21 -0400 (EDT)

An existing Modelica model may be edited using Modelica ModelCenter when in
Mathematica by doing the following:

After linking using WSMLink and simulation using WSMSimulate add the
following line in your notebook:

WSMModelData["your model name", "ModelicaText"].  When this opens you'll see
a list of the variables with the top line marked Edit.  Click on the edit
bar and your Modelica model will open for editing.

I haven't tried to create a new model using this method.

John Reed

news:kqm71d$hpf$1 at smc.vnet.net...