Re: Strange behavior of System Modeler

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg120027] Re: Strange behavior of System Modeler
  • From: awnl <awnl at gmx-topmail.de>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 22:13:01 -0500 (EST)

Hi Johan,

> Go to Preferences -> Global -> Translation and add your example to
> the list of Dynamic State Selection classes. Restart. The model will
> now simulate as you expect it to.

It's very good to know that. Is there any way I could have known that
this option exists? Actually I didn't even search for it, as I didn't
expect it to exist. I have in another case had problems to find
information about some details of what version and features of Modelica
were actually implemented in which version of System Modeler. Is there a
detailed specification/listing of such details anywhere on the web?

regards,

albert