Re: Quit is grayed out in Mathematica 8.0.4

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130179] Re: Quit is grayed out in Mathematica 8.0.4
  • From: Bob Freeman <deepyogurt at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 03:11:08 -0400 (EDT)

John,

Well, tried it again today and it doesn't do it now. So not sure what I did
differently this time, but since it's only did it that first time after
installing, won't worry about it unless it becomes a more serious problem
later. At least you've had other reports and it's known to be fixed in
version 9 now.

If I happen to see it again and can reproduce the behavior will let Wolfram
support know what I find.

Thanks again...

-Bob