Re: Remote kernels over SSH

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130201] Re: Remote kernels over SSH
  • From: heinrich.reimer at gmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2013 00:07:21 -0400 (EDT)

Hello Jozef & Group members,

I know I am digging up a 3 year old thread but since I have the same problem (although remote kernel working on OS X 10.8 client via ssh in openVPN to Debian remote server, but not on WIndows 7 client, where I used the latest implementation of openssh in cygwin) I wondered if you or someone had solved that problem in the meantime.

If you read this and found the solution, would you please be so kind and post it here so others could be helped? I asked my problem already on stackexchange: http://mathematica.stackexchange.com/questions/21231/remote-mathkernel-ssh-encountered-a-networking-error-while-launching-kernel-err but haven't got a solution so far..I am linking your question also there in hopes someone might be able to help.

thanks in advance,
hajn