CDF help

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130214] CDF help
  • From: AH <me.amit.hooda at gmail.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 00:56:09 -0400 (EDT)

I have a notebook with a Manipulate window and a button.

The manipulate window plots a certain function depending on several parameters - say P. P is a global variable and I have switched the 'LocalizeVariables' flag to False in the Manipulate command.

Clicking the button calls an optimization routine which updates the value of P.

The notebook works perfectly.

Then I export the notebook to a CDF file.

Now, when I click on the button, the file crashes. ( The manipulate works fine before clicking the button though )

Is there something I am missing here?