Re: Elimination problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130271] Re: Elimination problem
  • From: debguy <johnandsara2 at cox.net>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2013 03:11:50 -0400 (EDT)

That's not a Mathematica question.  You didn't even Simplify or try
Eliminate did you?  The most plain things to try.

I get "not a well formed equation" (did you check parenthesis?)

we aren't "here" to answer aimlessly emitted questions, per say, we
hope we are helping answer questions by people who have some real need
for the answer which they've worked at and failed to find