Re: Simple program leaking memory - why?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130750] Re: Simple program leaking memory - why?
- From: Gabriel Redner <gredner at gmail.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 02:44:26 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
Hi Joe, I don't see how this could be the issue. All of the statements have semicolons after them, and in any case I've tried changing $HistoryLength with no effect. Thanks, -Gabe