Re: How to substitute decimal dot with decimal comma in

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg130855] Re: How to substitute decimal dot with decimal comma in
  • From: Tomas Garza <tgarza10 at msn.com>
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 00:04:53 -0400 (EDT)

Try the following example:
ListPlot[Table[j,{j,0.5,10,1}]]
Define the ticks as strings (check the online Help for Ticks in the details section). Use StringReplace (cf. the online Help browser) to change the dot for a comma on each of them:
tks=Table[j,{j,0.5,10,1}];
ListPlot[Table[j,{j,0.5,10,1}],Ticks->{Transpose[{tks,StringReplace[#,"."->","]&/@ToString/@tks}],Automatic}]
-Tomas