Re: How to substitute decimal dot with decimal comma in plot ticks?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130857] Re: How to substitute decimal dot with decimal comma in plot ticks?
- From: Bill Rowe <readnews at sbcglobal.net>
- Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 00:05:33 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
On 5/20/13 at 5:04 AM, igor.kotelnikov at gmail.com (Igor A. Kotelnikov) wrote: >I need to substitute decimal dot by decimal comma in plot ticks by >default. How to do that for all plotting functions such as Plot, >LogPlot, LogLogPlot e.t.c.? On a global basis this can be done by selecting the Appearance tab in preferences. In that tab click on Numbers and Formatting, then there will be menu selector for choosing either a period or comma as the decimal point character. But do not, selecting comma here affects everywhere Mathematica displays numbers and is not just limited to plotting functions.