Reduce an expression into a given form.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg130907] Reduce an expression into a given form.
- From: Francesco Cordoni <francesco.cordoni88 at gmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 06:26:57 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello, I have an expression of the form N[a,b,c]/D[a,b,c] with a, b and c some parameters on which N and D depend. I have to transform it into something like A[a,b]/c with A that does not depend on c. Is there any function in Mathematica that can do that? Thanks a lot for any help. Francesco