Re: Image color ratio

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131835] Re: Image color ratio
  • From: Hussain AlQahtani <hussain.alqahtani at gmail.com>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 01:28:33 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks Matthias

Your reply is very helpfull. Another question: if i have two images, one is
light grey and the other one is darker. The darker the more concentration
of nano particles. How to quantitively measure the ratio between the two
images in terms of brightness.

Thanks for your help.

--
Hussain Al-Qahtani, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor

Department of Mechanical Engineering
King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals
P.O. Box 414 Dhahran, 31261
Saudi Arabia

966-3-860-2846 (Office)
966-3-860-2949 (Fax)