writing tensor in mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131902] writing tensor in mathematica
  • From: Dhaneshwar Mishra <dhaneshwarmishra at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 23:22:55 -0400 (EDT)

Hi

I am Dhaneshwar Mishra, new to the Mathematica.

I would like to write

[ab]_(jk) = a_i [C_(ijkm)] b_m

in the matrix form, where I,j,k, m varies from 1 to 3. Being a new user, I find

little difficult to find proper help from the Mathematica documentations.

Please suggest me appropriate reading materials so that I can take help of that as well.

Thanks in advance.

With regards

Dhaneshwar