Re: Finding a function within an arbitrary expression

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg131655] Re: Finding a function within an arbitrary expression
  • From: "Mannucci, Anthony J (335G)" <anthony.j.mannucci at jpl.nasa.gov>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 05:16:07 -0400 (EDT)

Itai,

I believe your message has a gap. Were you about to say something about the levelspec in MemberQ?  If the levelspec is Infinity, I believe {{2}} will work, but 2 will still not. With levelspec {0,Infinity}, 2 will work alone.

Thanks for the definition of ContainsQ.

-Tony

--
Tony Mannucci
Supervisor, Ionospheric and Atmospheric Remote Sensing Group
 California Institute of Technology,     Email > Tony.Mannucci at jpl.nasa.gov
 4800 Oak Grove Drive,                   http://scienceandtechnology.jpl.nasa.gov/people/a_mannucci/
 Pasadena, CA 91109