Re: Mathematica nb file => TeX file ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg132603] Re: Mathematica nb file => TeX file ?
- From: wood43 at comcast.net
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2014 05:11:36 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- References: <7250942.20810.1396421042349.JavaMail.root@m03> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Dear all, With respect to conversion to PDF: It would be quite interesting to distribute a moderately elaborate .nb file and allow several of us (including me, a Mac OS X user quite happy with the PDF output I get, possibly because of the well-integrated PDF support on OS X) to take a stab at PDF conversion, so that we can compare what is good or bad about the tools at hand. DMW