Kernel Stopped Working, Help!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg132637] Kernel Stopped Working, Help!
- From: christopher arthur <chris.arthur1 at gmail.com>
- Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2014 02:08:11 -0400 (EDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reply-to: chris.arthur1 at gmail.com
Can somebody help me figure this out? I'm running Mathematica 5.2, and until today it was running fine, and I never had much reason to upgrade. This moring I decided to install the Wolfram CDF player, and sometime later my MathKernel stopped working. I have tried uninstalling the player and reinstalling Mathematica, but still, the kernel doesn't do anything. It just hangs indefinitely when I try to execute any code. It doesn't work from the mathematica front end and it also doesn't work from just using MathKernel.exe. I'm running Windows 8. Any clues? Chris Arthur