Re: ???

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg132266] Re: ???
  • From: spamove at gmail.com
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2014 06:13:42 -0500 (EST)

W dniu czwartek, 13 lutego 1997 09:00:00 UTC+1 u=C5=BCytkownik John L. Sege=
r napisa=C5=82:
> I've recently upgraded to Mathematica 3.0
>
> I've been getting a lot of spelling warnings. In Mathematica 2.2 I was able to
> eliminate these by issuing
>
> 	Off[General::spell];
> 	Off[General::spell1];
>
> However, in Mathematica 3, I continue to get spell1 warnings.
>
> Does anyone know how to get around this?
>
> tia for the help

As per docs,

http://reference.wolfram.com/legacy/v3/RefGuide/Off.html

http://reference.wolfram.com/legacy/v5_2/functions/Generalspell1

Off[General::spell1]

should disable all spell1 warnings. If you still get them, you're doing something wrong (e.g. spelling spellI instead of spell1), so there's no "way around this".

ULTRA NECRO - 17 YEARS!!!