3D Plot Waterfall Plot how are should the Datastructure

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg132680] 3D Plot Waterfall Plot how are should the Datastructure
  • From: dirk fehse <dirk.fehse at chemie.uni-halle.de>
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2014 02:26:36 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I tried to visualize my data and i have seen in Origin that there
something that called waterfall Plot, also i found a post from Mathlab
people that there had do this. And now i want do the same in Mathematica.
My data are timetraces, with time (x) and extinction (y) by different
wavelengths (z).
x and y have the length of 200 points for one z. What i want is, that
the traces of the different z are in a sureface.
I tried ListSurfacePlot3D with data strcture {{x,y,z}..} but this error
gave Mathematica: ParametricPlot3D::gmat1.
Anywhere an idea what i make wrong, because the same problem having the
nmr people which looking timedepence change of a peak.

Best regards
Dirk