access to perspective routines

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg132689] access to perspective routines
  • From: christopher arthur <chris.arthur1 at gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2014 03:02:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I'm thinking about changing an aspect of the way mathematica computes
perspective 3D-graphics.  What I would like to do is define a function
that operates on my polygons differently depending on whether they are
visible or not from the current viewpoint.  It might be as simple as
just being able to Sow[] the polygons into two groups.

Chris