Cirlce in 3D?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg132713] Cirlce in 3D?
  • From: "Ste[hen Gray" <stevebg at roadrunner.com>
  • Date: Mon, 12 May 2014 00:42:43 -0400 (EDT)

I'm looking for a neat formula to find the center of a circle in 3D
through 3 points. I also need a good way to display it, preferably
thickened so I can show several and see whether they are linked, etc. To
my surprise I did not find anything on the Wolfram sites about these
problems. (I have Mathematica 7, if that matters.)