Using MathExec

  • Subject: Using MathExec
  • From: Ron I. Herman <m1rih00 at arcws9.UUCP>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 89 21:55:15 -0500
  • Apparently-to: mathgroup-out at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu

I running Mathematica(1.1) on under Sun 4.0.3 and am
trying to use MathExec from an external C program. I've
been unable to get anything returned to the C program.
According to the text on pg. 586, the results of MathExec
are returned as a string. Does this really work
on the Sun? Any suggestions?

Thanks.
Ron Herman(Federal Reserve)