Something for the Mathematica mailing list

  • Subject: Something for the Mathematica mailing list
  • From: Victor Sparrow <sparrow at osiris.cso.uiuc.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Aug 89 21:56:16 -0500
  • Apparently-to: mathgroup-out at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu

Steve, this is for the Mathematica mailing list:

Does anyone know of how to make ListPlot[] use plotting
points other than filled circles?  I have several classes
of discrete data I need plot on one graph.  It would be
nice if one class of data was plotted as circles, another
class as squares, another as triangles, etc.

Graphics programming is not my forte.  Thanks.

Vic Sparrow
sparrow at osiris.cso.uiuc.edu