  • To: mathgroup
  • Subject: Splicing into tex docs
  • Date: Tue Mar 21 12:43:11 1989

I'm having touble using Splice["texdoc.mtex"] in that the expression
that I want is automatically converted to "short form" (many terms
left out and replaced by <<number>> which is then inserted into my
document in TeXForm!
My not-so-elegant solution is to type the expression within Mathematica,
set a variable to it's TeXForm, Save the variable and then manually
edit it into my tex document. Hmmmm
Has anybody figured this one out?

Also, has anybody written a package that produces graphs in TeX notation?

OK, lonce

lwyse at bucasb.BU.EDU