  • To: uiucuxc!garnet.berkeley.edu!mathgroup
  • Subject: EMACS front end for Mathematica
  • From: uiucuxc!garnet.berkeley.edu!campbell (Robert I. Campbell)
  • Date: Sun, 19 Nov 89 16:16:36 PST

[Any information on front end development out there
in Mathematica land would be interesting. -s christensen]

I understand that someone has written an EMACS front end for
Mathematica (sort of a poor man's Notebook system without
fonts or graphics). Is this the case, and if so, how can I
get a copy of it?

					- Robert Campbell -
					campbell at math.berkeley.edu
					Math Dept, UCBerkeley