- Subject: graphics questions
- From: Carl L. Gardner <uiucuxc!cs.duke.edu!gardner>
- Date: Tue, 27 Feb 90 12:37:20 EST
- Apparently-to: uiucuxc!yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu!mathgroup-send
I have three graphics questions:
(1) On my SPARCstation (which has a graphics accelerator), if I zoom a
plot to full screen, the lines become very blobby. If I close the
window, & then reopen it, the lines are reasonably thin (correct). Is
this a bug--sunview or graphics accelerator?
(2) Do you know how to get Greek letters & math symbols on the
(3) Is there a standard coloring for 3D plots, i.e., can I get a spectrum
instead of gray tones easily? (I know how to color the plots "by hand",
but there ought to be a default spectrum & coloring.)
Thanks very much!
Next by Date:
Next by thread: