Mathematica precision

  • To: uiucuxc!yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu!mathgroup
  • Subject: Mathematica precision
  • From: uiucuxc!yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu!kenward%mdivax1%van-bc (Gary Kenward)
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 90 08:46:42 PST

How can I set the precision for a group of calculations:
i.e. how can I set the precison of all my calculations for
a Mathematica session;  how can I set the precision for
all calculations withing a function definition?

I am sure this is in the text somewhere, but as yet,
I have not been able to determine where.

Thanks,
Gary W. Kenward
Radio Network Systems Engineering
Mobile Data International, Inc.