Multiple Graphs

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Multiple Graphs
  • From: Richard Christensen <richard at>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Aug 91 14:19:41 mdt

I am using Mathematica on an HP workstation using X-windows at the
university and I am trying to print several graphs on a single page
to show how a function varies with time.  How can this be done?  I
really don't want to mess with the actual POSTSCRIPT code of the
several graphs.  Is there a way of doing this merger within