customnb2tex (??)

Can anyone give me information on the Mathematica tool (?) customnb2tex?

I downloaded it from NCSA in the Mathematica/Packages directory,
but I can't get it to do anything or even figure out what it does.

>From its name I thought it *might* convert Mma Notebooks to TeX.
Does anyone know of such a program? Along the same line, does
anyone know of a program that would do the tougher coversion of
a (La)TeX file to a notebook(in some limited sense?)

Thanks in advance,
Charlie