Text interfaces & printing

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.ncsa.uiuc.edu
  • Subject: Text interfaces & printing
  • From: PRBRIG01 at ulkyvx.bitnet
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 91 14:35 EST

Hello, I happen to be "unfortunate" (no jokes please) enough to use
Mathmatica on a PC and have not been able to print graphics on our
HP laserjet -> with postscript emulator. I am not versed in the uses
and abuses of the "postscript language" as I here it called; and
I have not been able to decifer much from the Mathematica Manual to help
would there be any other references I should look into?

Or is there something I have missed concerning the use of the Text-based
interface for the PC?? ANY help would be appreciated,
Perry Brigner, Univ. of Louisville, Physics Dept.
BITNET: prbrig01 at ulkyvx