CABRI?

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: CABRI?
  • From: Andrew Lavery <alavery at uafhp.uark.edu>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Oct 91 03:14:44 cdt

I was reading Steven Skiena's book "Implementing Discrete Mathematics ...
with Mathematica" and he mention in Section 3.4.3 A graph editor for the
Macintosh called CABRI, a French program.  Does anyone have this?  If so
where can I get it.  Also, does anyone know of a collections of C routines
that I might be able to use If I decided to write my own graph editor
for the Macintosh.  Oh, if you know of a graphy editor on a PC
that would probably work as well.  Thanks in advance.

Andy Lavery
alavery at uafhp.uark.edu