Mathematica class

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Mathematica class
  • From: Richard Christensen <richard at wombat.ee.byu.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 91 15:16:47 mdt

I am a graduate student at Brigham Young University and I would like the
university to offer a class for leaning Mathematica.  The first half of the
semester would be used to learn the basics of Mathematica.  The second half
would be used to solve difficult problems using Math.  Has anyone out there
ever heard of a Math. class and if so, how was it orgainized and which
department offered it?  Any help would be greatly appreaciate, because this
information will help in writtning a better proposal to the administration.
Thank.
Richard Christensen at BYU