  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: abortion
  • From: howard levi <HALLC at cunyvm.cuny.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Aug 92 10:11:49 EDT

Because I am a poor typist sometimes my instructions to Mathematica, in
connection with work in discrete mathematics, launch it on an interminable,
useless journey. I should like to know how to abort promptly, when this
happens. I am running mma on a NeXT, and am complaining that the menu sequence
"actions", "abort" doesn't seem to be effective, and I generally have to quit
the program and start all over again.