Re: Boolean algebra in mma

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Boolean algebra in mma
  • From: joe
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 92 15:58:12 CST

Erik,

There is a document on MathSource called "Publications about
Mathematica", compiled by Wolfram Research. It is not
exhaustive, but lists many Mathematica-related books.

For more information, send the following query by email to
mathsource at wri.com.

	find publications

Let me know if this doesn't help.

Joe Grohens