Thickness in 2D graphs.

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Thickness in 2D graphs.
  • From: Dave Kirkby <davek at>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 92 15:14:25 GMT

In mathematica 386/7, the default linewidth for 2D plots is 0.003 (.003 what ?). This is never satisfactory when displaying 2D plots on my VGA screen using an 8514 card. Setting Thickness[0.001] in each and every plot solves the problem, but is a bit
of a pain to do this on every plot.

Is there a way I can change the line thickness to 0.001, once and for all.

dave kirkby,
Dept of Medical Physics,
University College London,

email davek at