Fortran output

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Fortran output
  • From: leoh at newton.ucsd.edu (leonardito)
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 92 15:55:59 PDT

Hi there,
This is probably a FAQ, but I really appreciate if someone
out there can help me.
I have matrix (Jacobian matrix) in mathematica that I woulk like
writen in standard fortran 77 to be able to incorporate it in
one of my fortran codes, The fortran code is pretty machine
independent so I just want output of the form:
matrix(1,1)= x+y**2 ........etc.
I have been trying to follow the book by using the FortranForm
command and I keep getting something that doen't look at all like
what I want, it uses some List business and plus even though I use
the SetOptions[$Output, PageWitdth -> 70] I keep getting lines that
are longer than the acceptable f77.
Please Help. THANKS
-Leonardo