Draft tutorial on TeX/Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Draft tutorial on TeX/Mathematica
  • From: dan at (Dan Dill)
  • Date: Tue, 26 May 92 10:44:15 -0400
  • Cc: dan at

Hi everyone.

I have just placed a draft of a tutorial introduction to TeX/Mathematica in the
anonymous ftp area of ( in the compressed PostScript
file /pub/tex-mathematica-2.0/  After fetching it (in binary
mode) you can print it with

	zcat | lpr

The draft is the basis of a talk I will give this Saturday (5/30/92) at the
Mathematica conference in Boston.  In talking with some on you it is clear
that a tutorial introduction could be useful, especially for those who are not
quite sure what TeX/Mathematica is and would like to see whether it is
something they could use in their work with Mathematica.  I'd be grateful for
any comments and suggestions about how well this draft succeeds in this

dan at