  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Probability Distribution functions
  • From: Manickam Umasuthan <suthan at cee.heriot-watt.ac.uk>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Nov 92 16:07:01 GMT

I shall be very much THANKFUL if someone kindly let me know the Mathematica
commands which would enable me to plot different probability density
functions. I looked at the Statistics Package(Continuous Distributions.m).
I believe it generates random samples for some non uniform random variates.

THANKS VERY VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE FOR THE REPLIES.
-------
M.Umasuthan, 				:: EMAIL:  suthan at uk.ac.hw.cee
Dept. of Computing & Electrical Engineering,
Heriot-Watt University, Riccarton, Edinburgh EH14 4AS, U.K.