  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: nonlinear two point boundary problems
  • From: SALMON at bf.iue.it
  • Date: 24 Nov 92 08:52:53 +0100

I am in the process of trying to see if Mma can help me solve a nonlinear differential game problem and need to solve a nonlinear two point boundary value problem with a system of ODE's. Does anyone have any experience with trying to get Mma to solve two point boundary value problems. NDSolve doesn't seem to do the job. I would be very grateful for any advice. Many thanks
Mark Salmon