nohup Mathematica

Help!

I would like to run a Mathematica program during the
holidays. I want to make sure it is running before I logout,
which is why I use "nohup" (unix system). But I also want to keep
it running after I logout.  I can't seem to get it working.

I thought something like at the command line but when I try it, mma quits
my proccess does not continue running:

/usr/5bin/nohup math<my_mma_script>outputofmma &

Does anyone have any ideas. (I use Sun Platform)