StartUp`Elliptic` fix

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: StartUp`Elliptic` fix
  • From: sparrow at (Victor W. Sparrow)
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 92 18:08:07 -0500

	Jerry Keiper recently send out a bug fix for the
StartUp`Elliptic` package.  So that I don't have to recompute
a really long calculation. . . will the error in
StartUp`Elliptic` affect the computation of

	ExpIntegralE[1,  (anything) ]

?  I don't have the time to track down whether ExpIntegralE
uses JacobiAmplitude, which is changed in the bug fix.
It will be unfortunate if I have to retract the paper I just

Vic Sparrow
Penn State Graduate Program in Acoustics
sparrow at