Pade Approximations

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Pade Approximations
  • From: Colin Rose <colinr at>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 92 3:13:07 EST

    Miguel Martin-Delgado asks:
<<  I would like to know if there is some Mathematica package for dealing
<<  with Pade approximants. I'd appreciate any information or help.
I know there is a chapter in Varian by Ken Judd and Sy-Ming Guu that
does Pade approximations in Mathematica.

    Varian, Hal (ed). "Economic and Financial Modeling with Mma",
       Springer -Verlag, (due out by mid-December, I think).

Colin Rose
Dept. of Economics
University of Sydney
colinr at