New Educational Discount for MathTensor

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: New Educational Discount for MathTensor
  • From: Steven M. Christensen <stevec at yoda.physics.unc.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 92 22:49:34 EST

*               New Discounts for MathTensor               *
*         Advanced Tensor Analysis for Mathematica         *

MathSolutions, Inc. is pleased to announce that we are now offering
educational discount pricing for MathTensor to faculty, students, and
researchers in universities outside the USA.  In addition, we are
increasing the discount for academic users in the United States.
For details, please contact us at:

MathSolutions, Inc.
PO Box 16175
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
USA
Phone and FAX: 919-967-9853
Email: mathtensor at wri.com

This offer replaces all previous discounts and is subject to change
without notice.  To obtain discounts, purchases must be made before
the end of 1992.

[Please pass this information on to colleagues with an interest
in tensor analysis.]