- To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
- Subject: Linear Programming
- From: fisk at medved.bowdoin.edu (Steve Fisk)
- Date: Wed, 21 Oct 92 09:13:12 -0400
Two questions about linear programming
(1) Has anyone written a package to do sensitivity analysis
for linear programming (up to 100 variables and constraints)?
(2) What algorithms are used by Mathematica in
"ConstrainedMax"? What algorithm is used in "LinearProgramming".
I'm teaching an OR course this semester, and I would like to know what
this black box is doing.
Steve Fisk Department of Mathematics
207-725-3574 Bowdoin College
fisk at polar.bowdoin.edu Brunswick, Me. 04011 USA
Prev by Date:
Set inside Module
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Vvedensky's "PDE's with Mma" ?
Next by thread:
Re: Linear Programming