[no subject]

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • From: JAIMUNGAL SEBASTIAN <jaimung at ecf.toronto.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1992 14:40:57 -0400

						Sept. 29, 92

I have tried to use mathlink to compile a c-program and a .tm file.
 On one system at the university it works just fine,  however on another system I get the following
happening when i type   	mcc mlink.tm pend.c  <ret>

			pend.c:
			mlink.tm.c:
			ld:
			Undefined:
			_assert

I am a new user of mathematica, but I have consulted the book's and
found nothing (maybe it's there but I can't find it).
I would appreciate a response ASAP please.

Thanks in advance

	Sebastian Jaimungal
	jaimung at ecf.toronto.edu