- To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
- Subject: Mathematica
- From: Don Piele <piele at cs.uwp.edu>
- Date: Sun, 27 Sep 1992 15:29:59 -0500 (CDT)
We are considering a modernization of a few mathematics courses, I
thought it would be wise to find out first hand how things are going. Here
are the questions I have:
1. How have you integrated the use of Mathematica into the
undergraduate math and/or science curriculum.
2. Is there a good source of matherials for supporting the teaching
of ????? with mathematica?
4. What expectations did you have that never worked out?
5. Generally, are you happy with the use you are making of Mathematica?
Thanks for you help.
Don Piele piele at cs.uwp.edu
University of Wisconsin - Parkside
Kenosha, WI 53141
Prev by Date:
Re: Statistical packages
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Notebook for Newton's Method?
Next by thread: