  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: sequential joining of 3D points
  • From: David Louton <dlouton at research1.bryant.edu>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1993 17:50:48 -0400 (EDT)

We are trying to use ListPlot3D to create a graphic of the data points in
a list of dimension n*3.  So far we have been successful in plotting the
individual points in a 3D box.  What we need to do is to sequentially join
them from the first data point to the last in order to provide a visual
representation of a strange attractor.

Does anyone know of a command that can do this?