Do you have a list of elem science learning programs on computers?

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Do you have a list of elem science learning programs on computers?
  • From: Elaine Kant <kant at austin.slcs.slb.com>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 93 21:23:11 CDT

I thought I saw and save a summary on this, but I can't find it.
Does anyone have a list of programs for elementary and middle school age
kids to learn science by playing on computers?
These can be meant for home or school use.

Much thanks,
- Elaine

Elaine Kant
Schlumberger Laboratory for Computer Science
P.O. Box 200015
Austin, TX 78720-0015
512-331-3737
kant at austin.slcs.slb.com