3DBarChart and Windows PS

Hi!

I've two problems:

1. How can I draw two 3DBarChart side by side?

2. When I generate a PS figure with Display["file.ps", ...] command in Windows, and then use PSFIX to generate EPS for use in LaTex documents, an error occurs when I print this document due to the EPS figure. Can someone help me in this procedure using Win
dows environment?

Thanks.