3DBarChart and Windows PS

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: 3DBarChart and Windows PS
  • From: Antonio Jose Araujo <aaraujo at porto.inescn.pt>
  • Date: 20 Dec 93 11:41 -0200

Hi!

I've two problems:

1. How can I draw two 3DBarChart side by side?

2. When I generate a PS figure with Display["file.ps", ...] command in Windows, and then use PSFIX to generate EPS for use in LaTex documents, an error occurs when I print this document due to the EPS figure. Can someone help me in this procedure using Win
dows environment?

Thanks.