Re: whom did I send my .emacsrc file?

  • To: mathgroup, pkettune at cenoli1.ulb.ac.be (Petteri Kettunen)
  • Subject: Re: whom did I send my .emacsrc file?
  • From: jacobson at cello.hpl.hp.com
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 93 08:26:59 -0800

The instructions to load math.el are printed right at the head of
math.el.  But in any case, here is what I use.

 (autoload 'math "math" "Starts Mathematica" t)
 (autoload 'math-mode "math" "Mode for editing Mathematica.  Loading will result in more info." t)
 (setq auto-mode-alist (cons '("\\.m$" . math-mode) auto-mode-alist))

  -- David Jacobson